Morning Announcements – Friday, September 8, 2017
- 5-8 Chorus will begin next Tuesday at 7:45AM and will run on Tuesday and Thursday mornings throughout the year.
- Fall Sports Parent Meeting – Monday, Sept. 11 at 6PM in the gym for parents of cross-country runners and soccer plays. Parents whose child is going to do both sports will meet at 5:45PM.
- Joining Cross-County – If you plan to join the cross-country team, the deadline to do so is this coming Monday. With our first meet next Thursday, we want to have a couple of days to get you ready.
- Drama Club Tryouts – Auditions for the fall play take place on Monday and WEDNESDAY, Sept. 11 and 13, from 3-4:30 in the cafeteria. (Note: The permission form said auditions were Monday and Tuesday. That was an error. It’s Monday and Wednesday) Please get your permission form in to Mrs. Cox ahead of time or bring it to the audition. For auditions, you will be reading portions of the script as well as participating in several theater exercises. You are to bring a pencil, too. Students who plan to help backstage need to turn in the permission form but they do not need to go to auditions. The name of the fall show is “William Shakespeare’s Star Wars.”
- Parking Lot By Softball Field is Off Limits on Monday-Wednesday – There will be no parking in the parking lot by the softball field starting on Monday due to construction. Also, at the end of the day, walkers must exit out of the front doors due to that construction. Do not go out the wing doors and head towards the YMCA. Go out the front doors and stay on the sidewalk along the entryway to get there.
- Honors Assembly Today – Our 3rd trimester Honors Assembly is today at 12:45. It will be grade 6’s turn to sit on the floor.