Morning Announcements – Grades 5-8, Thursday, November 2, 2017
- 7th and 8th graders coming in from recess will now form two single file lines that go out past the flagpole. One line will be for grade 7 and one will be for grade 8.
Both lines may enter the building and cafeteria simultaneously. This should be easier than lining up by homeroom.
- At both lunches, we will be working on proper lunch etiquette. You are reminded to keep your hands to yourself in line. You are reminded to keep your hands off others’ food. You are reminded to pick up items you drop on the floor.
- The Garden Team will meet in the library today at 3PM.
- Girls’ Soccer Awards Night is tonight at 6PM. Please bring your uniform to this event if you have yet to turn it in to Coach Merrill.
- Thanks to the many parents and family members that bought products from our fundraiser and are awaiting their checks to clear. They will be in the bank mid-week next week. Thank you for your patience.
- Veterans’ Day is coming up next week and EEMS will once again create a wall of stars to honor our veterans. Students will be coming home today with a yellow paper with two stars on it. On each star, students should write the name of a veteran they know and include their branch of service. More info, a picture, and/or decorations can be added if you want. The student should then cut out the star and then put it on the glass wall leading into the cafeteria. We hope to fill that wall with stars, and we appreciate your help in doing so.
- Happy Birthday Wishes – Happy Birthday wishes go out this week to
Kristy Barry, Tavian MacGown, Riley Reardon, Olivia Ringuette, Kahlan Keene, Emily Hagarman, Wyatt Steen, Riley Wescott, Addison St. Peter. Happy Birthday!!!
- Today is the second day of our “Hands Across Ellsworth” food collection for the Emmaus Center. The collection will run until Wednesday, November 15 when students will pass food hand-over-hand from boxes located throughout the building. Any contribution you can make will be greatly appreciated.
- Cheerleading training sessions are being held next Monday and Tuesday, November 6 and 7 from 3-4:30 in room 208. Tryouts will be on Wednesday starting at 3PM.
- Basketball tryouts begin one week from today on Monday, November 6 and Tuesday, November 7.
Girls’ Times: Monday – 3:00-4:30PM, Tuesday- 4:30-6PM
Boys’ Times: Monday – 4:30-6:00PM, Tuesday- 3:00-4:30PM