No upcoming assignments.
Draw a picture or comic strip of yourself and label it with your name and the career, value and skill combinations you have chosen.
In writing or within your picture/comic strip, answer the following questions:
1. How would the values you chose support you in your role?
2. How often would you need the skills?
3. What would happen if you were weak in the skills or values you have chosen?
Reflection: answer the following questions about connecting what you learned to your present day life in a brief reflection:
1. How can these skills and values support you in your life now?
2. Are they strengths or areas in which you are trying to improve?
3. How can you work to improve them?