Morning Announcements – Friday, January 16, 2015
1. The 8th grade cooking and gardening club is canceled for today. Ms. Neal is absent.
2. 8th graders who need more Morton’s Moo sales packets may pick them up from Mr. Newett.
3. Robotics Club permission forms are available in the office. Please return completed forms to Ms. Mattila or Ms. Mitchell. The first six students from each grade to return their forms will make up this year’s Robotics Club.
4. The next PTF meeting is this coming Tuesday, January 20th. It will be followed by a parent volunteer training at 5:15 for all of those parents who would like to help out in the classrooms.
5. Art Club for grade 5 starts next Thursday, January 22. The Art Club will meet weekly on Thursdays, with the last session on February 26. Permission forms have already been turned in, so all you have to do is show up. Art Club runs from 2:45-3:45PM.
6. Today is Ms. Workman’s last day of work at EEMS. We thank her for making such a positive impact with our students. Mrs. Cochrane has been a long-term sub with us since September and she is also departing with the return of Ms. Mattila. Thank you, Mrs. Cochrane for all you’ve done, too.
7. There will be a varsity cheerleading practice today from 3-4:30. You may wait in Mrs. Stackpole’s room before practice.
8. Today’s spelling bee is during the reward block. We’ll see you at 1:10 in the gym. If we don’t finish, we will continue next Tuesday during SSR. Grade 6 will be sitting on the floor today.