Morning Announcements – Monday, September 18, 2017
- PBIS Assembly Today – Right after morning announcements we will have a whole school PBIS assembly in the gym. It’s grade 8’s turn to sit on the floor, please.
- Fundraiser COOP Day – This Wednesday will be our first COOP day. If you have sold two items, please have your parent sign the first coupon that’s attached to the flyer that was sent home on Friday. Mr. Newett will distribute COOPs right after bus room in the main lobby.
- Parent Meeting for Drama Club Today – Following today’s Drama Club auditions, which run from 3-4:30, parents of Drama Club members are to meet with Director Jasmine Ireland to review expectations. The meeting should go from 4:30-5 in the cafeteria.
- Parent Instrument Rental Night This Tuesday - Parents of 5th graders who want to learn more about renting or purchasing an instrument for their child should attend the Instrument Rental Night set for this Tuesday at 6:30PM in the cafeteria.
- Welcome Back PTF Picnic Wednesday – The annual Welcome Back Picnic is this Wednesday from 5-6:30PM. This is a potluck event and families from each grade are responsible for different items:
Kindergarten and Grade 5 – Main Dish to share
1st and 6th Grade – Salad to share
2nd and 7th Grade – Dessert to share
3rd and 8th Grade – Side Dish to share
4th – Appetizer, fruit, or snack to share
EEMS Staff - Drinks
Please label foods that may contain nuts, shellfish, eggs, etc.
Thank you! We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday.
- Grade 7 Field Trip Thursday – Grade 7 will continue its study of Ellsworth as they head to Birdsacre on Thursday.
- Activity Night This Friday – 4-6PM for grade 5 for $3. 6:30-9 for grades 6-8 for $5. Grade 7 is sponsoring the event. Funds will pay for the tent they use for the Medieval Faire in June.
- Music Honors Festival - Band and chorus students in grades 6, 7, and 8 who want to be nominated for the Honors Festival must turn in their forms by Monday, 9/25. Late forms will not be accepted.
JV Girls’ Soccer Report - Last Friday, the JV girls played Bucksport. The girls tied 1-1. The teams were evenly matched and the game was well played by both teams. Madisyn scored the teams only goal and it was assisted by Trinity. Kierra and Libby both had excellent saves while playing goalie. The girls next game is Tuesday vs Brewer