Morning Announcements – Monday, October 2, 2017
- Anyone who brought in a fundraiser packet should bring it to the office at this time. Mr. Money is sending another 100 Coops our way so we’ll get them once they arrive to those who have already turned in packets and Coops.
- The late bus that departs EEMS at 4PM will begin taking students home beginning today, Monday, October 2. This will allow students who need to stay after the opportunity to do so without needing a ride from home. Teachers who have students staying with them are reminded to list the students in the Google Doc that was sent out this weekend. Its title is After School Help Sessions 2017-18.
- Tomorrow, grade 5 is headed to Woodlawn for a field trip. You need a bag lunch as you will be there all day.
- Also tomorrow, grade 8 is headed to the Grand Auditorium to view “Frankenstein” on the stage. Funds for the trip to The Grand come from our PTF, which we greatly appreciate.
- This Wednesday is Walk to School Day. Buses will drop students off on Franklin Street before students walk the rest of the way to school.
- The Drama Club Schedule for October is up on the EEMS Performing Arts Facebook page.
- Happy Birthday wishes for this week go out to Jaidin Hicks, Drew Pierson, Amie Lupo, Mercedes Ulichny, Ellie Kane, and Bryce McAlpine.