Morning Announcements – Monday, October 23, 2017
- We raised $150 through Friday’s Hat Day for the children of Puerto Rico who lost so much due to hurricanes.
- Parent-Teacher Conferences are today for grades 5-8 and this Thursday for grades 5-7. Thank you for making an appointment with your child’s homeroom teacher if you have yet to do so. We look forward to seeing you.
- Halloween Costume Contest – Students are reminded that we will have a costume contest with cash prizes this Friday, October 27. Students in grades 5-8 are allowed to dress in costume for the day. Masks can only be worn during the contest.
- The annual Middle School Skills Camp run by Hancock County Technical Center takes place on Saturday, November 4. This is a half-day opportunity for students in grades 5-8 to take part in two of the seven technical programs offered at HCTC. A flyer for this program is being given to students today, and the $40 entry fee and permission form are to be sent to HCTC. All the details are on the flyer.
- JV boys soccer news – The JV boys have practice from 3-4:30 today, their last game tomorrow at home at 3PM, Wednesday is a day off, and the end of season celebration will be at Jordan’s Snack Bar at 5PM on.
- Varsity boys soccer news - The varsity boys soccer will also practice today from 3-4:30. We play in the 1st game on Tuesday. Boys are asked to bring a change of shirt/shorts as Coach Downs will be collecting uniforms at the end of our game on Tuesday. We will also have an end of season celebration on Wednesday afternoon from 3-4:30.
- Girls soccer practice today is from 4-5:30.
- There is no cross-country practice today. The season is over. Well done team!