Morning Announcements – Grades 5-8, Monday, October 30, 2017
- Thanks to everyone who took part in Friday’s Halloween Spirit Day. It was a lot of fun, and I thank you for singing Happy Birthday to me. It sure made my day.
- The annual Middle School Skills Camp run by Hancock County Technical Center takes place this Saturday, November 4. Permission form and payment is to be sent to HCTC.
- Grade 6 has a field trip to UMO tomorrow to experience a “Day of the Dead” celebration, which ties in with their study of Mexico. A bag lunch or money for the food court should be brought to school tomorrow.
- Today is grade check day for Drama Club students.
- Parents of 5th to 8th graders should have received an email yesterday morning from April Clifford, our Technology Coordinator, about how you can access and navigate Jump Rope in order to check on your student’s academic progress. Thank you, Mrs. Clifford!
- “Hands Across Ellsworth” is our annual food drive to benefit the Emmaus Center. It will start this Wednesday and food will be passed hand over hand into the Emmaus Center van on Wednesday, November 15.
- Cheerleading training sessions are being held next Monday and Tuesday, November 6 and 7 from 3-4:30 in room 208. Tryouts will be on Wednesday starting at 3PM.
- Basketball tryouts begin one week from today on Monday, November 6 and Tuesday, November 7.
Girls’ Times: Monday – 3:00-4:30PM, Tuesday- 4:30-6PM
Boys’ Times: Monday – 4:30-6:00PM, Tuesday- 3:00-4:30PM
- Any girls interested in playing basketball this year are to pick up a permission from Mr. Stackpole today in the cafeteria during lunch.
- Girls’ soccer uniforms are to be returned to Mrs. Merrill by Thursday. Please get them in.