Morning Announcements – Thursday, December 21, 2017, Grades 5-8
Here are announcements that will apply to events on Friday.
1. Parents who ordered Spirit Wear items as gifts should come into the school to pick up their items on Friday. They are in our office conference room.
2. Thanks go to the many PTF parents who set up for the gift giving event which has now been moved to tomorrow. Thanks, also, to those people who donated gifts and wrapping materials.
We can’t have too many volunteers for Friday’s event as adults are needed to help students wrap their gifts. Wrapping takes place from 8:30AM-1PM, so if you’re a trained volunteer and can help, please lend us a hand.
3. Grade 8 students, please remember your raffle tickets and money tomorrow (Friday) so we can do the drawing for the American Girl Doll and the remote control car tomorrow.
4. The final Talent Show auditions have been moved to tomorrow (Friday) morning right after announcements. Those auditioning today include:
Isabella Pitre/Miricle Hill
BAND – Griffin, Felix, Catherine, Maverick, Adriana, Pablo
At 8:45 tomorrow morning, all students who auditioned for the Talent Show are to report to the cafeteria to find out whether they are or are not in tomorrow’s show.
The Talent Show has been moved from Friday afternoon to Friday morning from 9-10:30AM to allow the gift-wrapping activity to take place after lunch.
5. Please collect your lost and found items on Friday. Items not picked up will be given to Goodwill over the vacation.
6. Athletics’ Schedule
Thursday – December 28- JV girls 8-10AM in MS gym
Friday – December 29 – JV girls 8-10AM in MS gym