Morning Announcements – Wednesday, January 3, 2017, Grades 5-8
- Students going on this Friday’s Reward Trip are reminded to turn in their permission form at this time. Please bring it in tomorrow if you forgot to do so today.
- Show Choir meets today from 2:30-4 and tomorrow from 3:00-4:30PM. The Show Choir parent meeting will be on Monday, January 8 at 5:30PM.
- Good luck to our basketball teams and cheerleaders in today’s home varsity games vs. Old Town. Our boys play first.
- Parents of 8th graders are meeting today at 5:30PM in the office conference room to continue fundraising plans for end of year events. A grade 5 Activity Night and Valentine’s Flower-grams are up for discussion.
- Chess Club has practice today after school. The first of two home meets is this coming Monday, January 8 from 3-5PM in the cafeteria.
- Athletics’ Schedule
Wednesday, January 3
Home games - Varsity Only vs. Old Town – boys first
JV Girls – 3-4:30 El gym
JV Boys – 4:30-6 El gym
Thursday, January 4
Home games - Girls vs. Brewer – Varsity First
Boys at Brewer – varsity first
Friday, January 5
JV Girls – 4:30-6 El gym
V Girls 3-4:30 El gym
JV Boys 3-4:30 MS gym
V Boys 4:30-6 MS gym