1. Thanks to all of the students who went on yesterday’s reward trip. Your behavior was excellent and everyone had fun. Thanks, also, to Miss Pelletier who was in charge of one of the buses and helped everyone get through the line in orderly fashion.
2. Congratulations to our third trimester Gold Wing Award recipients for living our school values day in and day out.
Grade 5: Shaneena Giffith, Noah Didonato
Grade 6: Reece Hellum, Emily Hagarman
Grade 7: Isaac Rowell, Elizabeth Ford
Grade 8: Noe Burmeister and Maddie Henry
3. Yearbooks will continue to be sold at lunch until we are sold out. The cost is $23 each.
4. Attention Girls’ “A” softball team: You will have your end-of-the-season celebration is today from 3-4:30 on the EMS field. We will play a fun game to celebrate our season. Hope to see you there!
5. Today is ELECTION DAY. Our school budget is one of the items on the ballot. Thank you for voting.
6. All A Baseball players need to bring their uniforms in on Wednesday. Coach Lindsay will be here at 2:00 to collect the uniforms. Please DO NOT forget.
7. Thank you for returning all library books as soon as possible. Please check desks, classroom shelves, lockers...everywhere!
8. Our annual end-of-the-year Garden Pot Luck takes place tomorrow from 4:30PM-6:30PM. There will be food, a live band (“Bee Parks and the Hornets - indie pop rock”), a stamp scavenger hunt with prizes to those who fill out their stamp card, face painting, plant sale, worm bin, Maine Coast Sea Vegetables display, and more.
K and 5th Main dish
1st and 6th Salad
2nd and 7th Dessert
3 and 8 – a side dish
4th – an appetizer, fruit, or snack
9. Three grades have Field Day this week. It’s grade 6 on Wednesday, grade 8 on Thursday, and grade 5 on Friday. Grade 7 has theirs next week on Monday.
10. Our annual Medieval Faire takes place this Thursday. Students will be able to visit the Faire during the day. If you bring some money, you can take part in some of the games and make purchases at the various guilds. The Faire will also be open to the public in the evening from 6-7:30PM.
11. 8th graders are heading to Canobie Lake Park on Friday. The buses will leave as close to 8AM as they can. Please bring a bag lunch or money to buy food for lunch and dinner. You may want to bring a change of clothes as you will get soaked if you go on the log flume ride.
12. Students going into grades 5 to 8 next year have the chance to work on tumbling skills with the EHS Varsity Cheer Coaches this week and next week on Tuesdays and Thursdays. “Tumble Time” flyers are on the desk in the main lobby if you are interested in this opportunity.