1. Yearbooks will continue to be sold at lunch until we are sold out. The cost is $23 each.
2. All A Baseball players need to bring their uniforms today. Coach Lindsay will be here at 2:00 in the library to collect the uniforms. If you didn’t bring it, please call mom or dad to get it here. Please DO NOT forget.
3. Thank you for returning all library books as soon as possible. Please check desks, classroom shelves, lockers...everywhere!
4. Our annual end-of-the-year Garden Pot Luck takes place today from 4:30PM-6:30PM. There will be food, a live band (“Bee Parks and the Hornets - indie pop rock”), a stamp scavenger hunt with prizes to those who fill out their stamp card, face painting, plant sale, worm bin, Maine Coast Sea Vegetables display, and more.
K and 5th Main dish
1st and 6th Salad
2nd and 7th Dessert
3 and 8 – a side dish
4th – an appetizer, fruit, or snack
5. We wish grade 6 well today during your field day.
6. With field days taking place the rest of this week and on Monday, all morning PE classes are to meet with Ms. Hammer in the fitness room. Please do not go through the gym. Thank you.
7. Our annual Medieval Faire takes place tomorrow. Students will be able to visit the Faire during the day. If you bring some money, you can take part in some of the games and make purchases at the various guilds. The Faire will also be open to the public in the evening from 6-7:30PM.
8. 8th graders are heading to Canobie Lake Park on Friday. The buses will leave as close to 8AM as they can. Please bring a bag lunch or money to buy food for lunch and dinner. You may want to bring a change of clothes, as you will get soaked if you go on the log flume ride.
9. Students going into grades 5 to 8 next year have the chance to work on tumbling skills with the EHS Varsity Cheer Coaches this week and next week on Tuesdays and Thursdays. “Tumble Time” flyers are on the desk in the main lobby if you are interested in this opportunity.